Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Holy MACaroly! iLOVE

Good morning, good morning!!! I had a dream last night that I lost my iPhone falling out of a helicopter. Weird dream. The bright side was that I was finally going to upgrade from my old school 3G. Unfortunately for me, I was still stuck old school when I woke up! :) The good news is that I can make cases for any of the iPhone models, iTouch included. Enjoy a few of the revamped iPhone options! These are NOT CaseMate cases. They are a much sturdier, heavier case that provides more protection for your phone. Hence, they are a bit pricier...BUT you pay for quality! (You would be surprised how many people order a phone elsewhere that have one of my cases already and need to "re-order" a similar design simply b/c the quality was incomparable to their "other" case)!!

If you want a budget option, I do sell the digital images for you to upload yourself to any iPhone fabricator of your choice. The digital file is on sale for $12.

There are a few other options in the shop that I haven't completely updated the choices for yet...but feel free to let me know what you are looking for or send me a photo of something you like!

All iPhone cases are $60/each (+ shipping):







No comments:

Post a Comment